Redesigned and streamlined user interface, improved model building and navigation and advanced data and analysis capabilities
AURORA, IL – AUGUST 28, 2013 – Continuing to push the boundaries of dynamic process simulation technology and lead the dynamic business solutions industry, CreateASoft, Inc. announces the release of Simcad Pro Dynamic Process Simulator® Version 11.0.
Empowering over 3600 worldwide clients to achieve sustainable competitive advantage; CreateASoft, Inc. celebrates more than 21 years of delivering leading edge, scalable business intelligence developed and supported in the United States.
With their recent release of Simcad Pro® Version 11.0, users are able to experience a new Simcad, including a new streamlined modeling environment that features a ribbon style interface. In addition, users also have quick access to multiple views to model validation and settings. With their recent release of Simcad Pro® Version 11.0, users have access to several new and improved features, further improving ease-of-use and reducing time required to create, analyze, & optimize models.
What's NEW in Simcad Pro® v11.0?
Streamlined User Interface
- Ribbon Style Interface
- Dockable and Auto-Hide Windows
- Expanded model area
- Quick Access to multiple views for model validation and model settings
Model Building and Navigation
- Pan Mode
- Layer Designation
- Improved module functionality
- Toggle through overlapping connection lines
- Quick Object and Process Access through expanded Model tree
- Improved connection line control
- Improved Collision Detection
- Increased Simulation Speed
- Improved Object Rotation and Positioning in 3D
Data and Analysis
- Custom Distributions and Data Fitting
- Ask User prompt for models that utilize Excel(R) files
- Expanded resource utilization analysis
- Soft Reset of Simulation Engine, resets data collection and reinitializes the engine useful to restart the data collection and reset model parameters
- New reporting to capture data points at various intervals throughout the simulation. Useful to capture lead time, travel distance, and other statistics as objects progress from process to process
Simcad Pro® Version 11.0 is currently available to all Simcad Pro® users (w/ an active maintenance agreement) via the CreateASoft User Forum (www.simulationsoftware.com).