Simcad Logistics Simulation Software allows users to understand how the operation will ramp up or down based on changes in demand, react to disruptions in supply, both planned and unplanned, and see how changes in the product mix will impact the operation as a whole. With an accurate representation of system behavior, the analysis and optimization of DC locations, transportation cost reduction, and any other process changes can be performed in a cost effective and risk free simulation model.
Dynamic simulation benefits the user by allowing for a multitude of changes to the system in a virtual environment in which the user avoids problems such as the extensive costs associated with trial and error and the time-consuming process of utilizing excel sheets, A dynamic simulation environment allows the user the opportunity to check and set optimal schedules, get live updates for increased control on productivity, as well as play out “what-if” scenarios to optimize resources, equipment, schedules and production.
Logistics simulation allows the user to maintain relationships throughout the value chain, in order to better understand how different changes affect the overall logistics & supply chain as well as individual processes. The user can also analyze possible differences in efficiency based on alternate methods of implementation, increase productivity and reduce non-value added time through Simcad Pro’s dynamic simulation environment, all of this and more can be done, all without having to write code.
Generate Warehouse Heat Map In Seconds
- Import your current inventory by SKU and Location
- Import or generate pick sequences, put away and replenishment
- Let the model run, A heat map is generated based on user defined limits
Use Simcad Pro® to Optimize Slotting - The most flexible slotting environment
- Import locations, SKUs, and constraints
- Applies to new and existing warehouses
- Slot based on velocity, congestion, weight, dimensions and more
- Prioritize your location by strike zones, preferred pick locations, and elevation constraints
- Organize by product type, category or manufacturer
- Generate optimized Re-slotting movement sequences and Work Instructions
Achieve an average of 50% reduction in model turn-around time with On-The-Fly Interactive Dynamic Simulation.
Lean Logistics Simulation includes:
- Simulation between multiple locations with different distribution channels.
- Simulation of material handling inside a distribution center.
- Both scenarios can be combined to create a large network of interactive environments.
Eliminate multiple staging areas. Relocate receiving and re-packing, Improve replenishment runs, Reduce delays in the checking area.
- Shipping Analysis and Optimization
- Route and Transportation Method Optimization
- Optimize Delivery Routes
- ERP/WMS Connectivity
- Inventory Optimization