AURORA, IL - January 7, 2016 - Continuing to push the boundaries of dynamic process simulation technology and lead the dynamic business solutions industry, CreateASoft, Inc. announces the release of Simcad Pro® Dynamic Process Simulator Version 12.0.
Empowering over 4000 worldwide clients to achieve sustainable competitive advantage; CreateASoft, Inc. celebrates more than 20 years of delivering leading edge, scalable business intelligence developed and supported in the United States.
With the recent release of Simcad Pro® Version 12.0, users have access to several new and improved features, further improving ease-of-use an reducing time required to create, analyze, & optimize models.
What is NEW in Simcad Pro® - Dynamic Simulator 12.0
In addition to other features, Simcad Pro® 12.0 enhances the existing feature base to include:
- 64 bit simulation engine. Not just the interface, not just the scenario manager, but the patented, dynamic, on-the-fly, interactive simulation engine is now 64 bit and supports any model with no limitations on model size or complexity.
- Improved model run-time and simulation engine optimization.
- Animated GIF files now supported in 2D. Animate people walking, interacting with equipment and equipment motion in 2D using the new gif file support.
- Improved Collision Detection
- Improved Data Import sortation, filtering, and display
- Improved VB Scripting and Debugging
- Expanded and improved custom report generator with expanded support for Excel and Database integration
- Improved window display and sizing
- 3D file open/preview provides a quick preview of the 3D library; the 3D library includes people, machines, equipment, handling equipment, office and healthcare specific components.
- Model Annotations now in 3D.