SimData® - Is a Time and Motion Studies Software designed to allow users to effectively perform time studies on existing operations. SimData allows for the creation of different entities (processes, resources, objects) to help guide the data collection process. In addition, SimData provides a number of methods for time collection;
- Through predefined collection sequences defined by the user.
- Process grid selection that enables users to create and add processes on-the-fly while collecting time metrics from multiple stations/processes.
All collected data can be graphed within SimData interface, exported as comma delimited files (CSV) to other software packages, or Directly imported and data fitted in Simcad Process Simulator.
SimData® is a FREE Software that can be directly downloaded to your Windows 8.x device (including phones and tablets).
- Streamline the process of collecting accurate data for time study purposes
- Walk the floor and perform time studies on different processes
- Collect data related to the flow to assist in model building and value stream mapping
- Dynamically synchronize to import collected data into Simcad and apply changes to the mode