Whether the models are connected to a HL7 data feed,
EMR/EHR, or RTLS systems, they need to be capable to self evolve
in order to support the varying environment they represent.
Self-Modifying models are able to detect changes in the external environment and constantly evolve
in order to support the new constraints. An example of an evolving model would be adding new rooms
to an ED department, changing Operating Room capabilities, or adding providers.
Live Environments Are Constantly Changing.
- New locations are added, equipment modified, rooms expanded, resources and providers are being modified, schedules changing.
- For predictive analytics to operate with a high degree of confidence,
- Models need to self evolve based on the real-time data.
- Adding a surgical room to an OR operation should be handled without user interaction.
- Constraints to the added component are learned from the live data feed and applied dynamically to the model.
- Minimum user intervention.